Sunday, January 9, 2011

the WEB.

I don't remember the things that happened this grading period. All that I remembered is our project about the web. At first, I don't know what to do and when its time to do our project, we don't make it, were just having fun and we are not thinking about the deadline.
When the last day of submitting our web page came, we rushed and only that time I have figured out that making web pages is nice and fun.
Maybe if we have a lot of time, I can make my web page better and one of the problems is the computer. I love designing but we have lack of time so we are just contended with what we've done. I am planning to have a web site of MAXCONI were our our memories will be known of many people.
I know after the fourth grading period, this blogger will not be seen by many people as happened last time, after how many weeks, we will say GOODBYE> But it is not yet the end, we have still one period to enjoy posting in our blogger as well as viewing others. I promise to be more responsible.
I can't promise other things but I know there is always place for regrets.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've done a great job!!!keep it up!!!and try also to forgive the persons that have sinned on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post, It so nice and I admire your insights. keep it up.. take good care of your self always ha..

    ReplyDelete