Monday, January 3, 2011

A Call.

A cold night, with a simple noche buena, my night became awesome when he called. My eyes smile as they are stars shining up in the sky. I can't explain what I felt, all I know nis I'M HAPPY.
I really don't felt the essence of christmas this time maybe because were incomplete or we are not "okay", but the time I felt "LOVE" it turns to "HAPPINESS" and it is when I felt that the meaning of christmas is not the things that can be seen but the beautiful and awesome thing inside of you!
I can't ask for more. I am COMPLETE and i an THANKFUL that I have them , I have him. My christmas now, is PERFECT.

2 comments:

  1. nice post aika :) anyway who called you that night? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The time he called you up, I know you're happy.
    May your happiness inspire you in doing such things.

    (SL nakoo)
    GLuck!

    ReplyDelete