Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year, New ME.

It is already 2011 and i don't felt the same anymore. I started this year with a problem. A problem that i don.t even know how to solve. My parents keeps arguing each day. Before my 2010 ends, I receive a call from a special person, I don't expect it but when I heard his voice, i found happiness. i keep on smiling and I have a wonderful welcome on my 2011.
I don't really know if I changed or it is just for the beginning, but i will hate the day the will come when it is times up for my high school life. Graduation is already near and I am afraid of it, really.
For sometimes, I felt changed in myself but I can't figure out in what way. Maybe, I have focused with the things I really LOVED. Like bonding with my SUPERFRIENDS and others.
All i want fir this day is to be HAPPy.
and I want it to be FOREVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment