Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Dream, My Future..

Smiling and waving at the middle of runway, holding a bouquet of flowers, surrounded with models, and praises from the audience, this is my dream, and I will be a Fashion Designer, soon.
I don't know what leads me to fashion industry, but maybe, I just love it. Actually, my first love is to just sit at the tip of a long table surrounded with black suited employees, for short,before, I want to be a chief Executive Officer of a company but again, I felt uncontented. I love designing, i love art materials and I love different colors. When I go to the malls I always go to the fabric station< I found happiness when I saw different colors of buttons, fabrics and threads, anything about fashion. But sometimes I am scared of the reactions of people around me when I present them my designs. There are times that I don't want comments but I know it is one of the ways so that I can develop more my skills.
This is me. This is what i like. And this will be me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment