Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Kannawidan. :)

When I heard " kannawidan " I always thought of " different products ". well, actually, different products from different places.
Maybe, Kannawidan Festival is one of the grandest festival here at Vigan City. The extravagant arc of the Kannawidan seems a big attraction for us and also for the tourist. Here, I saw extraordinary sixes of the things that can't be real but became a reality. On foods, you can still find the traditional ones like empanada of Vigan, yema and cornick and also the furnitures of San Vicente. There are lot of different souveneirs that you can buy. I also like fitting hats, they are all gorgeous.
Event like this is only once a year, it seems I don't enjoy it for some reasons, but I can still wait for the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment